- Brands: Maduro Coffee & Tea Company
- Product Code: Peruvian FTO
- Availability: 2-3 Days
Sweet with fruit acidity and a smooth mouthfeel; toffee, apple and chocolate flavors.
As an origin, Peru has all the conditions necessary to produce world-class coffee: Its high elevation; prominence of good varieties like Typica, Bourbon, and Caturra; and a quality-focused movement among smallholder growers, especially in cooperatives utilizing organic husbandry, is very encouraging for the future recognition these lots will deservedly receive. We seek a softer profile in our Regional Select coffees from Peru, with a marriage of cocoa, lemon, toffee and caramel, almond, and soft fruit like plum or sweet cherry.
· Country Peru
· Region Cajamarca
· Farm Various smallholder farmers
· Variety Catimor, Caturra, Costa Rica, Typica, Bourbon
· Altitude 1700–1900 masl
· Proc. Method Washed
· Harvest Schedule June–September