- We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
- We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it.
- We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better, examples include:
- The basic information from you that we retain in order to set up and maintain your account.
- The additional personal and payment information you provide that is required to process the transaction and your payment when you make a purchase, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information. We do not store your credit card information without your permission.
- When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications.
- We may utilize the information you give us in the following additional ways:
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have a particular plan with us or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
- With your permission, to communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by maduro.ca and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on maduro.ca and our products (which you can unsubscribe from at any time).
- To further develop and improve our services, features, and inventory, we may analyze general data related to purchasing trends.
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our services, protect the security of our services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect our rights and property and that of others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our services.
- We may share information about you in a limited circumstance spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- To third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you through us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal delivery services that help us send you items you purchase through us, email support services that help us communicate with you, and companies that make products available on our website). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- To legal and regulatory requirements in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To protect our property or rights, those of third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- To publish support requests (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request anonymously without identifying you in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users, such as through a “Frequently Asked Questions” feature on our website.
Questions or Concerns